1. This page contains the Terms and Conditions (‘these Terms’) for www.mckenziefriends.directory.
(‘this Website’). By accessing this Website, you are agreeing to be bound by these
Terms, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for
compliance with any applicable local laws.
2. These Terms may be occasionally updated, so please refer back to them in the future.
By using this Website you agree to be bound by the then current version of these
Use of Website
3. You are permitted to use our website for your own personal use and to print and
download material from this Website provided that you do not modify any content without
our consent. You are also free to bookmark and share links directing others to content
on this Website. Material on this website must not otherwise be reproduced or republished,
either online or offline, without our permission.
Intellectual Property Information
4. The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website
are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior written
5. Subject to paragraph 3, no part of this Website may be reproduced without our
prior written permission.
6. This Website is for informational purposes only and we do not guarantee the correctness
or completeness of material on this Website. We may make changes to the material
on this Website at any time and without notice. The material on this Website may
be out of date, or on rare occasions incorrect and we make no commitment to ensure
that such material is correct or up to date.
7. The material at this Website is provided without any conditions or warranties
of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide access and use of
this Website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions
which but for these Terms may have effect in relation to this Website. The material
on this Website is provided ‘as is’ and you use it at your own risk.
8. The information contained on this Website constitutes general information and
commentary only. This information does not take into account your specific circumstances
and in no way constitutes legal, business or other advice to you.
9. You understand that all content posted to this Website is the sole responsibility
of the individual who originally wrote the content. You also understand that all
opinions expressed by users of this Website are expressed strictly in their individual
capacities, and not as a representative of the Website, its owner or any of sponsors
Exclusion of Liability
10. Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining
or delivering this Website), shall be liable or responsible for any kind of loss
or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use
of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without
limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort
or contract or otherwise in connection with this Website.
Termination of Use
11. You agree that we may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access
to all or part of this Website with or without notice and for any reason, including,
without limitation, breach of these Terms.